Saturday, April 9, 2011

Women Fall

The weather is feeding me thoughts at a time
I understand its need to leave but I also never asked it to.
I don't like words like; you make me sick or I never loved you
I'd like to watch lips form around mouth, a pick-pocketed girl
I don't believe it, it isn't in a person to take away, no.
It's science to be an asshole in a color coated suit
They don't speak words, they cough them through sticky throat
The weather shouldn't add to what the people haven't done
It needs to stay for the sake of staying,
the need to give away what's healthy, some sincerity and soul, some sun
It hurts me to believe certain poetry, or words, my face is tilted, crooked
Knowing that it came from somewhere whole, it's so hard not to
The will in me wouldn't want to dismiss you, who am I to?
You know what I want, really, and it's none of that,
And with that being said he said,
When Women fall into love they are strong,
but Men are fueled by hatred..
They invented heart alright,
but they forgot the part to place it in.
Now it's just there, wherever,
Sitting where it wants to and getting into things
Spilling and cleaning itself with what it can.
My heart's got so many places to go, we are not meant to sit or stand but move
along side each other if not with
Clouds are pouring pictures to me, moving
The sun is fueled by hatred, Women are falling
into hands and arms and knees
of warmth in need
to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment