Thursday, April 21, 2011

Windows

Everything’s falling out of my windows
Keep closing the doors cause the bad is coming in
Like a Chinese sea,
like the stickers we sweep off of dad and moms lawn
Grow grass tall grass into shapes that we kids pile on to lie flat
Flat grass go grass grow cause the kids are waiting
What a sucker for the green you are
Take me back to the swings
It always feels shorter on the way back
Can't be what you want
It always feels shorter, I am shorter than shorter
I always pick the tall ones, why?
Keep closing doors cause the bad is coming in
Under the cracks, under the shoes, my soles, you know?
I am not the girl with the lips
I’m the one that’s heart sewn into eyes
I don’t care about my lips,
I just want my heart home.
Pressure feeling fondling me
Until I don’t love any of it anymore
Everything’s one big heart attack
A snack time for the heavens
Dream time for the relief rhyme
Just done

2010

No comments:

Post a Comment