Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mad Eyes


I just want people to be people, you know

You ask me questions that linger in stale air and answerless

Mad eyes that swell up like nasty, collecting in your corners

Give me a change of heart please cause no one wants to see this

Give it to me,

Place it in my palm

a person that’s anti this

And that things will change when there’s

nothing but ugly all around this table

I just want to grasp the things I long for with these hands

To cradle and carry things without pain

Yeah, I miss that

And the mean, get it all out cause it’s making you, it is you

These poems are just about the begger in me

And your ways and your not ways and you and not you

I’m shaking you and your shoulders

I’m shaking them till they fall down and still

I’m speaking in tongues with tongues and spitting mouths to whisper shout

Build this body up to be damned,

Yeah, tower over me and burn on top,

like a cherry

Following empty, following sheer, then comes rain

Until you don’t mean it anymore and you’re sorry

You’re never sorry and you’re so so sorry

For nothing

For me you feel so sorry for of course you do.

I want these people to hold signs and posters in pink that say

Yes or no I am humane

With shaking hands and shoulders I am who you’d love

All we need are signs and a street and some shaking shoulders

And this love, this pretend love to live on like love itself

Because were good at that, like god

Good like golden guns, its good, like the streets with golden god

And a gun



2010





No comments:

Post a Comment